Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It'S My BiRfdAy!!


Yeah to day is my birthday!! I was born at 4:11 in the afternoon. Today we are going on the train and then to the gateway to eat at a restaurant. We are going with my mom & dad breckin kylee aunt Kim uncle Danny my aunt Sharon and uncle bill my Grammy and papa my cousins Tyson and Lindsy with there kids and I think kelsee and mattee and amber and avree and i am turning 11.

8 comments:

pirate ride said...

Happy BirthdaY!!!!!!!

Work Out Queen said...

Cute blog sassy girl I love It! Happy Birthday!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Kenzi, Happy Birthday to you. Thats as good as it gets from far away. I hope you had a good day it was fun being with you and having a sleep over and doing back summersaults Cute blog!!
Love you
Aunt Jana

duck duck goose said...

Thanks So much!! Me Too!

JaKelle said...

yay happy bithday Kenzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi Veale said...

Cute Stuff Kenz. A day late and a dollar short. Happy Birthday anyway. I hope you had a good day.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Way cute blog Jo. Good job! Love you.

Aunt Amber

Amers said...

hey cutie! i'm going to be at your birthday on saturday! :) you are getting so old! i love you girl! cute blog by the way!